Weft Hair Extensions Australian #8/22 Ash Brown & Sandy Blonde Mix 17”
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Weight 120 Grams
Thickness of Seam 1.2mm
Height of Seam 3mm
Bundle Width 200 cm
Origin of Hair: European
Type: Remy Hair
Here are some of the dos and don'ts of caring for human hair extensions:
- Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated for human hair extensions
- Brush or comb the extensions daily to remove tangles and prevent matting
- Avoid excessive heat styling to reduce damage
- Store the extensions properly when not in use
- Have the extensions trimmed regularly to maintain their shape and health
- Do use a wide-toothed comb or detangling brush to gently remove knots and tangles
- Do allow the extensions to air dry after washing, rather than using a hair dryer, to minimise heat damage
- Don't use sulfate-based products, as they can dry out the extensions
- Don't go to bed with wet extensions, as this can lead to tangling and matting
- Don't apply heavy oils or products to the roots, as this can cause the extensions to slip
- Don't over-wash the extensions, as this can strip them of their natural oils
- Don't tie the extensions too tightly or use rubber bands, as this can cause damage and breakage
- Don't expose the extensions to excessive sun, chlorine or salt water, as this can cause fading and damage
- Don't attempt to colour or chemically treat the extensions yourself, as this should only be done by a professional to avoid damaging the hair.
Dying Hair Extensions Disclaimer.
Results may vary with different brands and types of hair extensions and dyes. We cannot be held responsible for any issues that may occur during or after the dying/toning process as the reaction and application methods may vary. To ensure desired results, it is recommended to test the dye/toner on a small piece of hair before fully committing to the process.
Dying/toning can be a drastic change as the chemicals involved can negatively affect the texture, quality, and longevity of the extensions. The product may experience increased dryness, shedding, tangling, and breakage. Our hair extensions undergo a rigorous dying and bleaching process to achieve their stunning shades."
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.