Tape Hair Extensions 21" Pink
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Remy Tape Hair Extensions - Pink
Tape Hair Extensions are a natural option for thin, lifeless hair these days. Hair extensions carried out with the correct technique will make you fall in love with your hair. We supply Remy Cuticle In Tact Human Hair Extensions. Our Tape hair extensions are of the premium quality that is silky, soft and does not matt or knot.
Each section of client’s hair is sandwiched between two Tape-In Hair Extension wefts, which makes it seamless, natural looking, and easy to install.
The Tape need to be re-applied every 6 weeks.
You can opt to dye your Human Hair extensions to achieve your desired shade. Our sets can be safely toned/dyed as Portia & Alexa Hair is a premium quality 100% Human Remy Hair. Please read our Disclaimer in regards to dying your hair extensions.
Like most human hair extensions, Portia & Alexa Hair should not be bleached or lightened. Our hair goes through a long dying process to achieve our gorgeous shades, therefore please do not attempt to bleach or lighten your extensions as this may cause damage, shedding and dryness to the hair.
20pcs 52g - Used to add a little more volume to your current tape extensions. Can also be used to add layers to the side of your hair.
40Pcs 105g – Ideal for those with fine to medium hair or those wanting to add volume to their length.
60Pcs 157g – (In checkout 20pcs+40pcs) Recommended for those with medium to thick hair and those who want a thick voluminous look.
80Pcs 210g – (In checkout 40pcs+40pcs) For the ultimate thick voluminous look giving you length, volume and bounce.
Here are some of the dos and don'ts of caring for human hair extensions:
- Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated for human hair extensions
- Brush or comb the extensions daily to remove tangles and prevent matting
- Avoid excessive heat styling to reduce damage
- Store the extensions properly when not in use
- Have the extensions trimmed regularly to maintain their shape and health
- Do use a wide-toothed comb or detangling brush to gently remove knots and tangles
- Do allow the extensions to air dry after washing, rather than using a hair dryer, to minimise heat damage
- Don't use sulfate-based products, as they can dry out the extensions
- Don't go to bed with wet extensions, as this can lead to tangling and matting
- Don't apply heavy oils or products to the roots, as this can cause the extensions to slip
- Don't over-wash the extensions, as this can strip them of their natural oils
- Don't tie the extensions too tightly or use rubber bands, as this can cause damage and breakage
- Don't expose the extensions to excessive sun, chlorine or salt water, as this can cause fading and damage
- Don't attempt to colour or chemically treat the extensions yourself, as this should only be done by a professional to avoid damaging the hair.
Dying Hair Extensions Disclaimer.
Results may vary with different brands and types of hair extensions and dyes. We cannot be held responsible for any issues that may occur during or after the dying/toning process as the reaction and application methods may vary. To ensure desired results, it is recommended to test the dye/toner on a small piece of hair before fully committing to the process.
Dying/toning can be a drastic change as the chemicals involved can negatively affect the texture, quality, and longevity of the extensions. The product may experience increased dryness, shedding, tangling, and breakage. Our hair extensions undergo a rigorous dying and bleaching process to achieve their stunning shades."
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.