Micro Bead Hair Extensions I Tip - #16 Natural Blonde
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Life Span of hair is 6-9 months.
Available in 21"
50 Pieces = 50g at 1g per Strand
Origin of Hair: European
The amount of hair recommended for micro bead hair extensions depends on the desired look and the thickness of the natural hair. As a general guideline:
- For a full head of extensions: 100-150 grams of hair is recommended.
- For adding volume or thickness: 50-100 grams of hair is recommended.
- For a subtle, natural look: 30-50 grams of hair is recommended.
It's important to note that the exact amount of hair needed can vary greatly depending on the individual, as factors such as the thickness and length of the natural hair, as well as the desired end result, can impact the amount of hair required. It's always best to consult with a professional stylist to determine the right amount of hair for your specific needs.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Here are some of the dos and don'ts of caring for human hair extensions:
- Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated for human hair extensions
- Brush or comb the extensions daily to remove tangles and prevent matting
- Avoid excessive heat styling to reduce damage
- Store the extensions properly when not in use
- Have the extensions trimmed regularly to maintain their shape and health
- Do use a wide-toothed comb or detangling brush to gently remove knots and tangles
- Do allow the extensions to air dry after washing, rather than using a hair dryer, to minimise heat damage
- Don't use sulfate-based products, as they can dry out the extensions
- Don't go to bed with wet extensions, as this can lead to tangling and matting
- Don't apply heavy oils or products to the roots, as this can cause the extensions to slip
- Don't over-wash the extensions, as this can strip them of their natural oils
- Don't tie the extensions too tightly or use rubber bands, as this can cause damage and breakage
- Don't expose the extensions to excessive sun, chlorine or salt water, as this can cause fading and damage
- Don't attempt to colour or chemically treat the extensions yourself, as this should only be done by a professional to avoid damaging the hair.
Dying Hair Extensions Disclaimer.
Results may vary with different brands and types of hair extensions and dyes. We cannot be held responsible for any issues that may occur during or after the dying/toning process as the reaction and application methods may vary. To ensure desired results, it is recommended to test the dye/toner on a small piece of hair before fully committing to the process.
Dying/toning can be a drastic change as the chemicals involved can negatively affect the texture, quality, and longevity of the extensions. The product may experience increased dryness, shedding, tangling, and breakage. Our hair extensions undergo a rigorous dying and bleaching process to achieve their stunning shades."