Our Ponytail Hair Extensions are the quickest and easiest way to add length and volume to your hair. They are perfect for that upcoming event or wedding. Made with 100% Remy Human Hair.
Ponytail Hair Extensions are a very popular solution with women around the world. It is the hairstyle that never goes out of style. It is the easiest solution for those who have thin, short and fine hair. It is also a great solution for those who don’t have the time to spend hours at a salon to get a sleek and snatched gorgeous ponytail.
For those who are not a fan of the high ponytail and simply want a casual loose ponytail there are plenty of choices in length and style.
Ponytail hair extensions can be made from real human hair or synthetic fibers. Yes, synthetic ponytails are cheaper and lighter in weight, however the cons of synthetic fiber ponytails is that they look less natural and easily get knotted and tangled.
Human Hair Ponytail Hair Extensions have a more natural look and the hair is easy to style. You can style, curl or straighten the hair as it is real human hair. There are countless styles you can create with the ponytail hair extension. We offer straight and curly ponytail hair extensions.
The Ponytail Hair Extension is very easy to use. It comes with velcro and little comb that is placed into your own pony, once placed you begin you attach the velcro together around your own pony. Wrap the ponytail strap around the velcro and fix with a bobby pin to hold in place.
Store your ponytail hair extensions in a cool and dry place. When not using ponytail hair extensions, you should hang them on a rack in a storage bag to keep them smooth and styled.
Wash ponytail hair instructions
If you don’t know how to care for your ponytail hair extension, it will lose its natural look and become knotted rapidly.
- It’s best to wash your ponytail hair extensions with sulphate free shampoo, conditioner.
- Wash in cold water to prevent hair from drying out and breaking easily.
- Ponytail extensions should not be washed too often because they do not have the same oils as natural hair, so they are easy to dry and tangle.
Limiting the effect of heat on ponytail hair extensions
The high heat from hair dryers, curling irons, etc. will make ponytail hair extensions easy to dry, ruffled, and damaged.
- Do not use hair dryers, let the ponytail hair extensions dry naturally
- Do not wash your ponytail hair extensions with hot water
- Use heat protectants in case you curl or straighten your hair into a ponytail